**********************************THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE*********************************
This blog captured my summer adventures while an APM Intern at Google.
I have currently moved-on to full-time work in the start-up world and am writing my new Sprucing It Up blog instead.
Thank you for reading!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Search This Blog

Intern at Google by day; San Fransisco devotee by night.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunsets in Sausalito

In many ways, the best view of San Francisco does not exist anywhere in the city. Drive north through the city, cross the Golden Gate Bridge, and you will yourself right next to the quiet and beautiful town of Sausalito. After having dinner at a delectable, historic restaurant called the Alamo Square Grill (if you go, I highly recommend ordering the daily prix fixe!), I jumped in a car with some friends and headed north:
San Francisco sunsets are more fickle than the sensational sunsets of my past two summers spent in Seattle and San Diego. While I could almost guarantee a breathtaking sunset over the water in the other locations, the fog that tends to descend on San Francisco in the evening. Thus, each clear sunset feels extra special this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment