**********************************THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE*********************************
This blog captured my summer adventures while an APM Intern at Google.
I have currently moved-on to full-time work in the start-up world and am writing my new Sprucing It Up blog instead.
Thank you for reading!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Search This Blog

Intern at Google by day; San Fransisco devotee by night.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

At Google, everyone gets FREE CARS!

....okay, okay -- the title is an embellishment of the real perk. Here's a quick look into a car-sharing program I used last week at work:

And let's not forget about the many other ways to get around the Google campus efficiently! Hundreds of bikes litter the entrances to buildings, all designed with that quirky Google attitude we've come to love. I have heard rumors of segways as well, but I haven't snagged a ride just yet.  My friend Alex and I took a bike tour around campus on Friday. Here we are styling the bikes (before she got pulled over by a cop for riding on the sidewalk, haha!). 
The irony? Notice anything missing? Google helmets, anyone? Apparently our employee brains are precious enough to nurture using tech-talks, exorbitant amounts of food, and challenging problems...but not precious enough to enforce a helmet rule!  

No comments:

Post a Comment