**********************************THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE*********************************
This blog captured my summer adventures while an APM Intern at Google.
I have currently moved-on to full-time work in the start-up world and am writing my new Sprucing It Up blog instead.
Thank you for reading!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Search This Blog

Intern at Google by day; San Fransisco devotee by night.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Point Reyes National Park

A brief look at some weekend exploring:



Also, I have officially moved into my room in San Francisco! After living out of a suitcase for the past 5 weeks, it feels good to be all settled in.


First official meal as a city girl? Coq Au Vin, a savory chicken dish, from an incredible little restaurant called Cafe Claude. It would have been difficult to find just strolling along the streets of San Francisco. Yet I knew it would be amazing, since we couldn't get a reservation until 9 PM on a Sunday night! With the exception of a mildly haughty waiting staff, I definitely recommend Cafe Claude if you're looking for great French food.


Avoid the Melt Cafe -- it may masquerade as a fondue place, but the whole experience was off: mediocre food, empty at 6 PM on Saturday, bad service, etc. Maybe we just were there on a bad night. Thus, I'm now on a quest to find a great fondue restaurant this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment