**********************************THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE*********************************
This blog captured my summer adventures while an APM Intern at Google.
I have currently moved-on to full-time work in the start-up world and am writing my new Sprucing It Up blog instead.
Thank you for reading!
**********************************************************************************************************************

Search This Blog

Intern at Google by day; San Fransisco devotee by night.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Comical

NERD ALERT: This post is likely to contain mostly things only a huge nerd would find funny. On the other hand, if you bear with it, you may learn a thing or two.
I've recently stumbled across two comics that seem fitting. First, perhaps the most succinct value prop. representation possible:


Second: At some point, I shall talk more about my projects with Google (currently, I am working on 3 separate ones). One of them has to do with Google Maps, which reminded me of this from xkcd.com:
For those readers not familiar with xkcd, it is a viral cultural phenomenon of the computer world. You can increase your nerd-cred by many points if you read and reference these. If you're looking to take a dive into the site, I recommend starting with a few of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment